Our main expertise lies in organisational training and development. Our training offering is customised for you and includes the following courses:
- The legal and governance duties of company directors, prescribed officers and members of a governing body.
- Responsibilities and rights of a Social and Ethics Committee.
- Explanation of the local and international anti-corruption legal frameworks.
- Anti-corruption, corporate governance and ethics management for top and middle management.
- Ethical leadership for directors, executives and senior managers.
- Promoting a culture of integrity at work: The elements of an ethics action plan.
- Ethics awareness for management or staff.
- How to safely blow the whistle at work.
- Ethics in action: How to be ethical at work for staff and suppliers.
LIST OF TRAINING COURSES
All our courses are presented in person or in “live” virtual sessions, depending on the needs and location of our clients. Certain courses are also available on our learning platform in video format. View our learning platform here
ONLINE TRAINING SOLUTIONS
We provide two online training solutions.
- The ProEthics learning platform provides standard video courses for which anyone can enrol. Participants can complete a test and earn a certificate. This is an easy-to-use, cost-effective alternative to face-to-face classroom training.
- We present all our courses in “live” virtual sessions.
The benefits of our online options are:
- Participants can learn in their own time.
- There is a significant saving in costs as compared to face-to-face training.
HOW WE DESIGN OUR TRAINING COURSES
All courses are tailor-made for the target audience and can be presented virtually or face-to-face. Certain courses are also available on our learning platform in video format.
Our courses are developed to enable practical application in the workplace, and ultimately improve employee and corporate performance. Adult learning methods are applied to contextualise theoretical information. Real-life industry-specific case studies and examples are used to illustrate the impact of dishonest and unethical behaviour on the reputation and performance of an organisation. Videos, articles, and case studies are included in the course material and electronic copies serve as a resource for future reference.
- All our courses are suitable for corporate clients in the private sector, public sector entities, tertiary institutions and non-profit organisations.
- Courses will be customised for the particular industry and client needs.
- The duration of each course can be adapted.
- Courses in ethics have been accredited for CPD (continuing professional development) by the Institute of Compliance in Southern Africa.
Please view our training menu below and contact us for a formal quotation.
As the founding director of ProEthics, Dr Janette Minnaar is our principal facilitator. She is an advocate, who has a doctorate in criminal law (LLD) from the University of Pretoria. She has trained and consulted, not only large corporations, municipalities, government departments and tertiary institutions in South Africa but also provided her services to smaller enterprises and clients in Ghana, Nigeria, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Tanzania, Mauritius, Uganda, Malawi, Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Namibia.
Janette is joined by Adv Simoné van Helsdingen who is a director of ProEthics and holds an LLB in law from the University of Pretoria (UP) and a Master’s degree (LLM) in criminal law both of which she obtained cum laude. She was a full-time member of the Pretoria Society of Advocates and a member of the Ethics Committee. Simoné successfully completed the course: “Elevating Ethics & Compliance” qualifying her as a certified Leadership Professional in Ethics and Compliance. The course was presented by the Ethics and Compliance Initiative in the USA.