PROETHICS (PTY) LTD
COPYRIGHT OF THE VIDEO
It is expressly recorded that this video and its contents, which includes but is not limited to research, visuals, explanations, presentations and solutions relevant to the topic, is the sole property of ProEthics (Pty) Ltd.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents of this video in any form is strictly prohibited. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit this video and its content. Nor may you transmit it or store it on any other device.
LICENCE OF THE VIDEO
Licence means any licence, certificate, software licence, permit, approval, consent, authorisation, order, licence application, and licence amendment.
By purchasing this video you are granted a non-exclusive licence to view the video for an unlimited amount of views during the period for which it has been purchased. Upon expiry of the licence term you will have no further rights towards this video and further use thereof.
Means the following in any location or jurisdiction worldwide –
- all trademarks, service marks, trade dress, logos, trade names and corporate names, (including all domain names, internet and intranet names, addresses, icons and other designations useful to identify or locate the company or the business on a computer network such as the world wide web), together with all translations, adaptations, derivations and combinations thereof and including all goodwill associated therewith, and all applications, registrations, and renewals in connection therewith;
- all works capable of copyright, all copyright, and all applications, registrations and renewals in connection therewith;
- all trade secrets and business information (including ideas, research and development, know‑how, formulas, technical data and business and marketing plans and proposals);
- all other ancillary proprietary rights; and
- all copies and tangible embodiments thereof, in each instance in whatever form or medium;
2.1 It is specifically recorded that any and all current and future intellectual property as defined above, and any intellectual property ancillary thereto, is the property of ProEthics (Pty) Ltd. No client or purchaser of the video licence shall have any claim to proprietorship of the intellectual property whatsoever.
ProEthics (Pty) Ltd © 2021 – All rights reserved