TEAM TRAINING: ORGANISATIONAL ETHICS COURSE
“CULTIVATING AN OPPORTUNITY MINDSET DURING STRESSFUL TIMES”
We would like to invite you and your team to attend our new online course.
The Zoom training promises to be “live” and interactive. Participants will be able to engage with us in real-time, ask questions and join colleagues to debate the ethical dilemmas presented by the pandemic.
As a basic outline, the training will address the following topics:
- Causes and consequences of stress on employees
- The impact of Covid-19, remote working conditions and ethical behaviour (GBES 2021 Ethics Survey)
- Practical ways to take care of mental health
- “What to do when your employees have switched off” (Study by London and Harvard Business Schools)
- How to boost employee engagement
- Emotional contagion, mindset and learning to know your employees
- Build your reputation as a trustworthy leader (Harvard Business Review)
The course will be presented by Dr. Janette Minnaar or Adv. Simone van Helsdingen, Directors of ProEthics.
The cost will be R 9 750,00 (exclusive of VAT) per session, up to thirty participants per group. This is a cost of only R 325,00 (exclusive of VAT) per person.
If you are interested, please complete the form for more information.
We look forward to being of service to you!